- Purse, R., Tamminga, M. & White, Y. (to appear) Phonological Variation and Lexical Form. In A. Papafragou, L. Gleitman & J. Trueswell (Eds.) Oxford Handbook of the Mental Lexicon. Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
- Embick, D., White, Y., & Tamminga, M. (2019) Heritage languages and variation: Identifying shared factors. Bilingualism: Language and Cognition 1–2. [paper]
- Switch-costs in bilingual comprehension: an investigation of Dutch-English bilingual processing of code-switched sentences using a maze-task paradigm. (2015) MSc thesis, University of Oxford
- Is there a bilectal cognitive advantage? The effect of typological distance on inhibitory control, set shifting and working memory. (2013) BA thesis, Utrecht University
- White, Y. (2021) Affix priming using non-canonical variants: Exploring the mental representation of ING. 95th Annual Meeting of the Linguistics Society of America (LSA), virtual conference
- White, Y. & Roberts, G. (2020) Variability in the Welsh initial consonant mutation system. 94th Annual Meeting of the Linguistics Society of America (LSA), New Orleans, LA
- White, Y. (2019) Auditory semantic priming: how can we use it to study linguistic variation? 4th Conference on Experimental Approaches to Perception and Production of Language Variation (ExAPP), University of Münster, Münster, Germany
- White, Y. & Roberts, G. (2019) Variability in the Welsh initial consonant mutation system, New Ways of Analyzing Variation 48 (NWAV48), University of Oregon, Eugene, OR.
- White, Y. (2019) Words Take Time: Auditory Stimuli and Strategic Processing in Semantic Priming, Mid-Atlantic Colloquium of Studies in Meaning (MACSIM), New York University, New York City, NY [poster] [abstract]
- White, Y. (2019) Words Take Time: Auditory Stimuli and Strategic Processing in Semantic Priming, 32nd Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO [poster] [abstract]
- White, Y. (2018) Switch-costs in Bilingual Comprehension: What is Their Source and Are They Influenced by Language Dominance? Transdisciplinary Approaches to Language Variation, Arctic University of Norway, Trømso, Norway [abstract]
- White, Y. (2017) Is there a bidialectal cognitive advantage? Structural and Developmental Aspects of Bidialectalism, Arctic University of Norway, Trømso, Norway [abstract]